Thursday, February 6, 2014

Soon to come: Natasha Extreme



It has been some time since I last wrote on this blog. I have been doing marketing and research on how to get my more extreme Erotica published and I believe I have found a solution.

I will be publishing on Amazon as usual, but at the same time I will publish other books directly on this blog. The books will be sold exclusively here and at no other outlet. Some will be short stories, some will be collections of stories and other will be novellas. What they have in common is that they are more graphic in their content. I will use the same themes as in my other books and maybe even try something new.

The books can be purchased using PayPal.

The reason I have decided to do this is because last year two of my books were taken off Amazon due to their graphic content. They were selling very well, but after I censured them a bit sales dropped of. I strongly believe there is a market for Erotica which is tastefully graphic in content.

Please check back here for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment