Thursday, September 26, 2013

On Writing Erotica

Dear readers,
when I began writing Erotica a few months ago it was a way to explore and tell some of my own experiences, but after publishing a few books that sold well, I realized that I had to move in to a completely different are, that of imagination.
Now, as we all know we have two hands, two feet, a mouth and some of us have two holes, others have one and a cock. This leads to certain limitations. Imagine if we had eight arms/hands like an octopus, completely different story.
That leaves us with characters to make the story interesting. Now, a character as we know from above has his or her limitations, so we are stuck with personalities, needs, and wants, and that's when it becomes interesting.
I like to write a big build up for the characters and just in the last few paragraphs get down and dirty, why? Because for me the characters needs and wants are so important to the story, not only the sex. An orgasm is an orgasm,but why and how they get there is the interesting part.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment