Monday, September 30, 2013

Dark Fantasies

During this month I have seen an interesting trend in my sales:

Best Selling book "Family Affairs.
Second. "Family Affairs 2"
Third. TGirls"

The pseudo-incest books are out selling anything else i have out there and it makes me wonder, do we all have some kind of dark fantasy about a sibling a parents a son or a daughter?
I'm the only child in my family and my father left when i was very young so I have almost no recollection of him. I did have cousins around when I grew up and I'm sure I would steal a look when we were at the beach or pool.

Maybe it's in our nature, some deep rooted gene that in some people are stronger and they act on it. What about when we lived in caves and the need to survive and keep the clan growing and there was no police, no laws, and no rules?

The next best selling book is about Transvestites, having fantasies about having sex with a Tranny or actually doing it is by no mean illegal, at least not in the western hemisphere, but again I find it interesting that it's such a popular topic. I wonder if the readers are men or women?
Here where I live there are many Transvestites especially during the summer, and I can that say some of them are gorgeous women, with a surprise, and I would go so far as to completely understand a man or a woman wanting to be with one.

That's all for today, just some food for thought. I have to get back to my writing. I'm writing a follow up to Strap On, and a book about men having their first same sex experience, but that's a topic for a another day.

Natasha
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment