Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Age diffrence.



I have just finished watching the movie “Unfaithful” with Richard Gere and Diane Lane, I liked it, but it gave me some food for thought.

If you look around on the streets where you live and the restaurants you visit, even at your work you will see a lot more men with younger girlfriends than you would see older women with younger boyfriends, why is that?

The most common response is, “he has money”. OK, let’s assume that younger women are drawn to older men with money, it is justified. Well, what about older women with a lot of money? Ask any gigolo and he will tell you, “Yeah, plenty of older women want my services.” But we are not talking about paid sex; I am talking about real emotions here, love, attraction etc. Why are there more older men with younger women than vice versa?

I think the simple reason is that men are attracted to women because they like the way she looks. And women, including myself, are attracted to the way men think. So, if you take your average twenty-five year old male, what would he be looking for in a woman? A firm ass, nice boobs, a slender body and so on. What would a woman at the same age be looking for? Maturity, a steady income, an intellectual man, a man who doesn’t stay out late watching football and drinking beer with his friends.

What I think, and you are welcome to argue my points, is that women look for security, love, a relationship, and men who will be there to support them in the good and the bad. Men look for more physical values like a great body, and that’s why you don’t see many fifty-year old women with twenty-five year old boyfriends.

I’m an erotica writer and I spend a lot of time watching people and how they interact. I have seen many hard bodied young men who I would just love to take home and have a fun night with, but why don’t I? It’s rather simple, what the heck do we talk about in the morning? Maybe his next party, the football game that’s on at night, or his new jeans? We have nothing in common, except sex. While sex is fun, it’s not something to build a steady relationship on. A relationship needs communication, respect, common interests, and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment