Wednesday, October 16, 2013

New Book "Men on Men"

When I decided to write this book, I had no idea where to start. I was was writing Women on Women at the time which was and still is closer to my heart.

Men deal with sex in a whole different way than us women, they are more clinical in a sense and less emotional about it. I talked to a few male friends of mine and sure enough, some of them had fantasies about being with other man and one or two had actually done it. What was the common thread was that they all looked at it as a "thing to do" to try it out. None of them felt any emotional connection with their partner,it was more like watching a movie together or a sports event. This difference very much from women's point of view where we often have to have some kind of emotional attachment to our partner.

I present to you Men on Men.

http://www.amazon.com/Men-Natasha-Tsarina-ebook/dp/B00FXYKZ3A/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1381960580&sr=8-7&keywords=natasha+tsarina

Natasha
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment