Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Winter tricks

Dear readers,
living in a area where tourism is the big bread winner and in my case inspiration for characters in my Erotic books, mostly for their physical appearance, I now have to accept that there won't be any hard bodies around for the next seven months.

What to do?

I will draw from my memory bank, all those good looking sexy men and women I have seen during the summer are stored in the recesses of my mind and now during the winter I scroll through them as if my brain was a Rolodex.

I sort them by age, sex and if they are dark haired or blond, then I try to remember what their personalities were like, were they shy, or extrovert, and so on.

This is part of being an author, look at your surroundings and use them to create realistic characters and surrounding.

No comments:

Post a Comment