Monday, October 13, 2014

A follow up on my post Dark Fantasies published September 2013.



Just over a year ago I wrote a post called Dark Fantasies. I had sold several books about pseudo-incest and trannies which surprised me at the time.
The trend hasn’t changed those topics are my most sold books. I have added a few more in the same genre and they are also selling well.
I still haven’t figured out why these are popular, what I do know is that the topics are very sensitive and I had to rewrite one of them due to Amazon’s bots or human reviewers. Not a major problem, but a hitch.
Maybe we are secretly curious and with the invention of the e-book we can read about all the topics that just a few years ago we could never do in public. Imagine sitting on a train with a pocket book called, “Anna’s love for daddy.” It wouldn’t be possible, or at least not very comfortable. These days the name of the book can be a lot more provocative and no one around you would know.
Maybe reading lets us understand our own sexuality and curiosities. We can read about topics we would never talk about with friends or families. Then we let our own fantasies take us to that special place.

No comments:

Post a Comment